- The ACTO mobile applications, web applications, and back-end administrative applications (“ACTO Suite”) are provided by ACTO Technologies Inc. (“Provider”) on an “as is” basis. In no event shall the Provider be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to any loss of data or commercial losses, arising out of the use or inability to use the ACTO Suite. To put it simply, we do our best to make ACTO a great cloud application suite to use, but cannot guarantee that it will always be entirely without its quirks, as is the case with any software.
- In no event shall the Provider be liable for any claims that arise from use or consumption of any content that is uploaded, onboarded or otherwise transmitted through the ACTO Suite (“Delivered Content”), which includes, but is not limited to, any claims surrounding the substance or accuracy of the Delivered Content, any representations, whether true or not, made in the Delivered Content, and any acts or omissions by a person that views or consumes the Delivered Content.
- In other words, we provide a technology that simply enables our customers to deliver their content to end users. We make no claims about, represent or are otherwise responsible in any way for the nature, substance, use and purpose of such Delivered Content.
- ACTO Suite is not fault-tolerant and is not designed or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, including without limitation, in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, weapons systems, direct life- support machines or any other application in which software failure could lead directly to death, personal injury or severe physical or property damage (collectively, “High Risk Activities”). The Provider expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
2. User Licenses
- You may not redistribute or modify any aspect of ACTO Suite without permission from Provider. The Provider is the copyright holder and retains all rights over ACTO Suite, and no third-party or agency is entitled to sell, modify or repackage ACTO Suite without prior consent and written permission from the Provider.
- The authorized user licences you purchase for the use of ACTO Suite are non-transferable and Provider reserves the right to terminate licences which are abused.
- We ask you to respect the terms of the licence and require all authorized users to do the same. Do not share the authentication credentials that you or any authorized user creates when logging in the first time. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any licence-related issues you encounter.
- Upon giving you reasonable notice, these terms and conditions may be altered and amended within reason from time to time to reflect the evolving nature of ACTO Suite and our business.
- By using ACTO Suite, you agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Our Product is a product developed and sold by ACTO Technologies Inc., federally incorporated business in Canada.